Thursday, September 01, 2005

In the name of Ea du Parfum

This is narcissim getting out of control. Now, I am a fan of Kimura Lee Simmons. However, GODDESS is the name of her new perfume. Shoots, I couldn't promote my Ea du Parfum with a straight face. "Yes, I am a gorgeous woman, I am a GODDESS and for $49.50 you can pretend you are hot like me."

I am willing to bet that she didn't pick the name. Someone else stroked her ego until she was happy with the choice.

I really like her style and everything, but don't toot your horn so hard people get embarassed for you.

I don't like the smell of the perfume either, it sort of smells like urine and flowers. But, don't take my word for it go pee in a flowerbed and see for yourself.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go