Sunday, July 30, 2006

Vegas Baby!

I was in Las Vegas this weekend. I was expecting glamour. Not so much. It was 112 degrees. I couldn't hardly walk the strip because I thought I was going to pass out. It was 9:00 at night!

There was a breeze, but the wind was HOT, so it didn't help. Then I realized, I am in the middle of the desert. Oh well, you live you learn.

I found out Kevin Federline was there, shooting his new video at Pure. Too bad I found that out after I got back to the East Coast. That may have proved interesting.

Note to self:
Don't go to Vegas in the Summer, and read Pink Is The New Blog before I go anywhere cool.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go