Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pug Kisses

This blog has no real focus anymore, it's just kind of random, but there probably aren't any readers anyway so I will just continue to post my random things...

This is a video of Pugsly, he is so funny. I ask him to blow me a kiss, then he grunts "Mom" then he tries to kiss. If you listen closely, you can hear him say Mom, then you will see him so excited attempting to blow kisses.

My favorite part is when he turns his head and says "no!"

I taught him to do it that way because I don't like to be licked by a dog no matter how cute he is.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG- I love your blogs:) I just randomly came across them:) We are all dog lovers in my house- Kelsey is 6 in a few weeks, and Hunter is 2.5! We LOVE this video! Great job on training...how do you do it? We have dogs of our own- and seriously don't know how you do it!
Love your blogs- thanks for posting....
Tammy

Deanna said...

Awww, thanks Tammy! Dogs are my favorite animals in the world with the exception of horses. I think it's a tie...

He makes me look like a great dog trainer because he can do some cool tricks. I have to video them, he dances on command, says "Mom" and well, you saw the kisses. The truth is he is just really smart it's not me. I trained him with treats. He always imitates what I do, so I used repetition and food.

He likes attention too, so he gets a lot of attention when he is doing his tricks.

Hope that helps and good luck with the dogs!

Deanna

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go