Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Bachelor Paris


Is it just me, or have women sunk to a new low on The Bachelor? I never really liked the show but this season is beyond pathetic.

One man is a god, and all of the women vie for his attention. He gets a license to fool around with as many women (who have no self esteem) as he pleases while they all cry for him.

Some highlights from last nights show. "He's a doctor! I can't believe it! He's so hot!" There are thousands of doctors, OK? If you really want to marry a doctor, I'm sure it's not that difficult.

One of the women, Allie G, she is also a doctor, she told the Bachelor, Travis, "I'm in the reproductive phase of my life, and if you have the same goals, pick me."

I know she is an Oncologist, but do be so clinical! Allie G did not get a rose from The Bachelor.

Personally, I would have said, "Go up to your room, grab your bags and take your dry eggs on the next plane back to the USA. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars."

She spent the last fifteen years working on her reputation and career, to have it crushed to smithereens in fifteen minutes. She may have been trying to fool us all, and get a spot on The Surreal Life.

I don't know if I can stomach this show next week, but for this week, it was a train wreck I couldn't take my eyes off of!

Image from ABC's The Bachelor

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go