Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Delayed Posts Because Of My 2006 Resolutions

2005 has rapidly ended, I took stock of why and how I did things.

My Main Resolutions for 2006:

1.To continue to get things that bother me out of my head and onto my blog. My little tiny way to try and make this world a better place.

2.To focus on what I want to stop doing instead of only what I need to start to do.

3.To work less, and enjoy my life more.

4.To stop post-poning my engagement and finally get married! (I've been changing the date for the last three years due to my excessive work schedule!)

If I change number 3, number 4 will be automatic.

These are just a few of my resolutions, but my most important ones. I now feel refreshed from taking a few days off and will be back to my daily blogging full force!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go