Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Case Of The Disappearing Post

I wrote a blog post yesterday, published it, and it was on the site. Somehow it has vanished. It is totally gone. It was there. Strange!

Maybe it happened after my blog was transmitted into space. Maybe it was the "aliens". Or maybe the Russians!

On November 25, 2005 Blog In Space, deemed my blog "Most likely to be contacted".

On December 28, 2005 my blog was then transmitted into space and now my post disappears. Hmm...

I'm sure it was just Blogger having some issues, or maybe my computer, but it is funny how it just disappeared.

If you would like your blog to be transmitted into the abyss, go to bloginspace.com , type in your URL and submit.





Technorati Tags:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go