Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Babies babies everywhere, and not an adult in sight...

Geeze! Everybody is pregnant these days. I can't believe 16 year old Jamie Lynn Spears is having a baby.

Who am I to judge but poor thing is in for a rough road ahead. My ex neighbors 17 year old daughter was pregnant last year. The kids boyfriend was living with them and sleeping in the kids bed with her so what do you expect?

Supposedly Jamie Lynn was living with her boyfriend too. What is up with parents today? Are they in such a rush for their kids to grow up that they don't take the time to let them be kids?

I love babies, and I'm pregnant myself but I this was planned. Plus, I'm not a teenager. I spent my teenage years running around with my friends, having fun. The only diapers I changed were for the kids I was baby sitting.

I hope everything works out for the girls and their babies.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go