Saturday, December 29, 2007

Looking Forward To 2008 New Year's Resolutions



I love goals. I must admit I have been a bit slack in my goal setting this year. New Years Resolutions are terrific, because it is a time to start fresh. To set new goals.

Each New Year's Eve we look forward to a new year. A new year of possibilities. I would like to think I evolve each year, and become a better person. I would like to think I become more financially stable, more educated and happier.

Here are my Top Ten Blogging New Years Resolutions for 2008


1. To post more frequently. (Who doesn't have that resolution?)
2. To explore other blogging platforms.
3. To connect more to other bloggers. (Holla!)
4. To find a blog design that I like.
5. To start a vegan blog.
6. To spend time each day learning more about blogging.
7. To post more pictures to my blogs.
8. To link more.
9. To use more tags and keywords without being obnoxious.
10. Improve my writing and content.

Maybe your goals and resolutions have nothing to do with blogging. I have personal goals as well. But whatever your passion, be sure and set some goals for your next year.

Stephanie at greensahm.com has some excellent ideas for 16 Simple, Green New Year's Resolutions.

I hope everyone has a happy, healthy, green, and prosperous New Year!

Deanna

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go