Friday, December 21, 2007

Do I turn right or left?

I was in the car with my ten year old niece Alexa yesterday. She is always completely hilarious but not on purpose. In fact when she tries to be funny it's annoying.

We were following my Sister in her Van and my Sister got so far ahead of us I didn't know where we were going. Alexa says, "She is turning that way!". I'm driving so I can't see which way she is pointing from the back seat, so I say "Left or Right?"

Alexa said, "I don't know my right from my left.". I said, "Well, which hand do you write with?" She holds up her right hand and goes, "This one." Then she holds up her left hand and goes, "No this one!" Then she goes, "I don't know, give me a pencil!"

Then the other kids are saying some other stuff, and Haley blurts out "You don't even know which side of the car you are sitting in." Alexa says triupmphantly, "Yes I do, I'm sitting on this side!" Then we all started laughing and figured out my sister was turning left.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Deanna

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go