Saturday, September 03, 2005

Can you hear me now?

Is it just me, or is talking on a cell phone in a public restroom completely offending?

Whenever someone is in a stall next to me on the phone, three things go through my head:

1. Who is this important person that you are talking to at this inopportune time?

2. Do they know you are on the toilet?

3. Can they hear me peeing?

How offensive. If you are in a restroom, please respect yourself, respect the person calling you, and most of all, respect the strangers with their pants down and don't answer the phone!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go