Thursday, September 29, 2005

Fashionista? I guess not.

I try. I really do. But it seems no matter what I do, I'm just not as stylish as I once was. I always try and carry a great bag. Even if I'm not dressed to kill, at least I have a killer bag. Or so I thought I did.

I went to the GAP last week, and bought what I thought was a cute bag. It's the canvas hobo sling. I didn't get a single compliment on it. But I was thinking, they're just not ready for this yet. I'm just ahead of the times.

And then it happened. Someone asked me if I was delivering newspapers. How sad. I'm not ahead of The Times, I'm delivering them.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go