Saturday, September 03, 2005

My middle name is MUD

Sometimes in life if takes many years to see something so simple. I've been reading the word of God a lot lately, therefore I've been given some fine revelations.

Just the other day I was thinking "Why does everyone always want to sue me? I don't like trouble. As a matter of fact, I go to great lengths to avoid it. I treat others with respect, yet everyone always wants something from me. If I'm not in court, I'm being threatened with it. It's like SUE is my middle name." Then it dawned on me. That is my middle name! Oh snap. Thanks Mom.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go