Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Faith

Don't ask me why, but I got so offended. Recently, I called a friend of a friend. Basically I was relaying a message. This person that I was told to call, he didn't believe me. He said I was a lying.

I was so offended. That is so strange to me. Why would someone call me a liar? Why would I care what someone I didn't know had to say about me?

Then it dawned on me. God is perfect. He cannot lie, yet we as people doubt him every day. Now I know why without faith it is impossible to please God. If we don't have faith, are we calling God a liar? Are we saying that his word is not true? God is not a man that he should lie. I finally get that.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go