Monday, October 03, 2005

Pick Up Lines, Give Me A Break!

I don't get it how guys can be so cheesey and think they are cool. It's incredibly lame when a dude stares and makes some corny comment.

You think that is going to get you any girls? You need to make a girl feel special. Anytime one of those cheeseballs pays me attention, I know they are skankin' on every chick in sight.

Here's a tip lameo's. You're creepy, shut your mouth. Even a fool is considered wise when he keeps his mouth shut.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive