Friday, August 19, 2005

Class is not a four letter word

Four letter words. You know the kind I mean. Particularly the one that starts with the letter "F". I hear that awful word again and again.

Don't people care that it is not appropriate to talk that way? There are children around and they spout off with this type of language. I'm not even a child and I don't want to hear those words.

To me, it shows your lack of intelligence when you use cuss words in every day language. Lack of intelligence, and lack of class, you, you, classholes!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go