Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A Sleazy Trend

Here is a question for you, would you ask people to look at your kids butt?

Would you want someone to stare at their backside?

I didn't think so.

Then why oh why do parents let their kids walk around with words on the seat of their pants?

I don't get it. I am constantly reading kids butts. I don't want to, but my eyes are drawn to words. I see words, I read them. Gross!

I am annoyed with the attention to the gluteus minimus, but what about a pedifile? You know they're into it. They can stare at your kids behind and get away with it. Hey, it's reading and reading is good right?

Lets put words back where they belong on the back of a good old fashioned t-shirt!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go