Monday, August 08, 2005

Yep, it's Monday



Today sucks. I'll admit it. There isn't any other way to say it. Lets see, my cell phone started ringing at 7:30 this morning, one of my customer calls me he lost his phone service!

I went swimming yesterday. My hair turned green. So did my nails. I woke up this morning with green hightlights! I just paid $120 for those highlights and now they are green.

I look down at my shirt and it is stained. I only have to work 11.5 hours today. No big deal.

It finally started raining. Too bad I couldn't get a close parking spot.

This customer is waiting to hear back from me, I can't call back until the powers that be get back to me.

It's 11:12 AM, it can only go up from here right?

At least I didn't have to look at my neighbor in his spandex dress today. See White Trash Family of The Year!

At least I'm not being pushed in a wheel chair drooling shouting "Beep beep!" everywhere like that guy upstairs.

Now I feel like laughing and then crying. I start out laughing until I erupt in tears and feel so sad.

I threw up twice so far today. I think it's too much stress too early in the morning. At least I didn't do it three times right? I am such a drama queen.

It could be worse, I could work for Verizon.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go