Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Setting the Story Straight

I get so tired of the Republican Bashing. If these people knew what they were talking about I wouldn't mind so much. If people did some research or something.

I used to be the same way. I naievly believed what the media said. Now, I see through the liberal slant and do my own research.

I found this fascinating story on snopes.com. There is a 73 year old buisness man who "paid $104,655.60 (tax paid)of his own money to purchase this advertisement, in order to set the story straight." He purchased this full page ad in the liberal newspaper The Washington Post.

His name is George J. Esseff Sr. He is a brilliant republican and outstanding human being. Check it out for yourself:

www.whatiam.net


0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go