Thursday, December 08, 2005

Complicated? No, It's The Simple Life



Now neither Nicole or Paris is engaged. Nicole Richie and DJ AM announced their split.

On the next season of The Simple Life to be aired on E!, Nicole and Paris will be learning how to become domestic by playing the wife to a ready made family. A la Trading Spouses.

Now that they have dumped each other, their fiances, and been dumped by Fox I think a much better plot would be...

To help people dump best friends, boyfriends, parents, and fiances. They could help people have a "Simple Life" by getting rid of wrong complicated relationships.

E! call me, we can talk.

Technorati Tags:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go