Wednesday, December 14, 2005

If All Else Fails, Laugh!

An elderly gentleman approached me today. At first, he was staring at me with real wide eyes. Then he covered his mouth with his hand in shock.

Then his expression changed into laughter, and he whispered, "Would you believe I thought you weren't wearing pants?"

I look down at my pants, and they are a rust color. He mistakenly thought the color was skin! How funny was that?

Oh, to get old and have your vision start to fail. If you can laugh about it, I'm sure that helps.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go