Saturday, December 17, 2005

NSA Authorization is OK With Me



Remember This?

I don't know about the rest of you, but if someone has a clear link to al-Qaida and related groups I feel safer knowing that someone is eavesdropping on their conversations.

President Bush authorized a secret eavesdropping program more than 30 times since September 11, 2001.

The world we live in simply is not safe. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

The liberal press and their big mouths have now put US citizens in danger. In an effort to smear the President, they damaged our national security. Now the terrorists will be more private in the plotting of our demise.

In the arguments against the president, many are quick to point out that there are also "a handful of Republicans opposed to the program". Arlen Spector? Does he really count as a Republican? He is more liberal than some liberals.

Just because there are no airplanes flying into buildings this year does not mean that terrorist attacks are not being thwarted as we speak.

Some people should shut up and think once and awhile.

Technorati Tags:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go