Monday, December 12, 2005

Jessica Simpson Single in The City?


Jessica Simpson is said to be "considering" doing another Reality TV Show. (source)

At the moment she is apartment hunting in New York City according to Life & Style Magazine.

In the first clear sign that Jessica Simpson is moving on since she announced her split from hubby Nick Lachey, Life & Style can exclusively report that the blond sensation is house-hunting in New York City!

I think it's a great idea. Having a Television Crew following her around should actually be comforting for her. It's familiar, especially if she is on the other side of the country.

Not only that, it should keep her out of trouble. She will think twice before she does something stupid. Well, she will say something stupid, but that's her charm.

The only question I have is, will she be as charismatic without Nick?

I hope Jessica says "yes" to the reality show. Then, we can all find out if the magic was Jessica, or if it was Nick & Jessica.

Technorati Tags:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go