Sunday, December 18, 2005

War on Spam! It's So ON

This week, I saw two popular blogs fire back at Spam Commenters who were plaguing their sites.

The fist bomb was launched by Perez from perezhilton.com He went for the throat, publishing the spammers name, home address and home telephone number!

The spammer was attacking his blog with hate comments. Perez didn't get the title "Hollywood's Most Hated Website" for nothing.

The second, Darren Rowse from problogger.net exposed 12daily pro and Andrew Hillman as what they are, SPAMMERS!

Darren took a more tactful approach. Read his post here.

Each bloggers identification of their spammer matches the style and personality of the blogger.

Well done guys!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go