Monday, December 12, 2005

Have a Very Merry Holiday?

That just sounds stupid. I know I defended the President and his Christmas Card this year. Maybe I jumped too quickly.

This "Politically Correct" rubbish is grating on my nerves and it's only December 12.

There really is no romance to "Have a Merry Holiday!" Christmas is what sparks joy in my heart.

I don't mind "Happy Holidays" or "Seasons Greetings". But Merry Holidays is just trying too hard. It's like how a straight laced business man trying to use slang would sound! Not cool.

My List of Non-Politically Correct Season Greetings:

Happy Hanukkah
Merry Christmas
Happy Kwanzaa
Feliz Navidad
Mele Kalikimaka


And any other type of Holiday Greeting that people say from their hearts.

What I want for Christmas is for people to use whatever holiday greeting they choose freely, and not to be scared of offending anyone.

OK? Thanks.

Merry Christmas!

Technorati Tags:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go