Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Take A Load Off, And Pet A Pet People


Animals are better to have around than people because:

-They don't talk back, they just listen.
-They are so simple and easy to please.

People are better to have around than animals because:

-They talk back, they don't just listen.
-They are complex and not always easy to please, but they always surprise us.

I sure am glad we have both people and animals. No matter how annoying people can be sometimes. It's just nice to have a pet that can give us a break from the people once in awhile.

If you are stressed out from family and friends this Holiday Season, spend some time with a dog or cat and just relax. If you don't have a pet, borrow one for a few minutes.

Studies show a few minutes with a pet can lower your blood pressure and boost your immunity.

You can read more about the healthy affects of animals on humans HERE.

So from now on when people come to my house I'm going to add to my usual "Would you like something to drink? Make yourself at home."

And say "Take a load off, and pet the dog."

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go