Wednesday, November 02, 2005

As I Ponder the show that is Laguna Beach

Ah, the LB mostly known as Laguna Beach. Yeah, I watch it. You got beef wit dat? I didn't think so.

If you don't watch it, you've got to. A reality show shot in the real Orange County. It's one of those guilty pleasures that you do commit but try to hide. It's like eating a giant fattening ice cream sundae when you are on a diet. You shouldn't do it, it's not good for you, but it just tastes so good you can't help yourself!

This cheater Jason, I have the most questions about that dude. First of all, what is it that all of the girls see in him? I don't see anything appealing. Looks? Nah. Hygiene? I don't have smellivision, but I don't think it's the hygiene. Money? His family has it I guess. His Brains? I don't think it's that either.

How many times was this guy held back? He's like 25 and in High School. He may have graduated this season, but I didn't notice.

Another question, when do they go from having their name on the screen as so and so's friend, to just having their name shown? Yeah, I get that she is LC's friend. You showed me that one hundred times already, can't you just show me her name without the parenthesis? (LC's Friend)

I think what is the best about this show is that it takes you back to a time when all of your problems were trivial. You get wrapped up, and forget your own problems for awhile. I give it two scandalous thumbs up.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive