Thursday, November 10, 2005

I finally saw my big TV debut

I am on this commercial, and it has been on for about a month now. Last night was the first time I had gotten to see it. Oh boy, I should have practiced my lines in front of a mirror. At the one part I say, "you're favorite cable provider". I didn't realize how much my lips had to move to say that. I was trying to say it really clear and annunciate my words. All you can see at that part is my lips moving like crazy to say "you're favorite cable provider" it's hilarious!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive