Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Wanted: A New Dad (White Collar Professionals Only Please)

I thought of something this morning that I hadn't thought of in years. When I was three, I went with my Mother to an appointment. There was a man in the waiting room with us wearing a suit and holding a briefcase. I went up to him and said "Are you married?" He laughed and said, "No, no I am not." I said "Great! Because my Mommy is looking for a Daddy." My Mother got so embarrassed, she scooped me up and apologized to the man. That was awesome, I couldn't have done better today if I had planned it.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive