Monday, November 21, 2005

Mr. Puggles Meets Santa


It's not yet Thanksgiving, but I'm already in the Holiday Spirit. Last night we took the dog to the mall to get his picture taken with Santa. After waiting in line for an hour and a half, I wanted to post his picture.

As we were waiting in line, I was entertaining the other people around us showing off the Pug. He can say "Mom" on command. He also says it when he wants my attention.

Everyone was laughing and saying what a special dog he is. Then he spun around and pooped on the floor. I think he did it for the attention. I was so embarrassed I said, "He can talk, but he's not potty trained." That Mister Puggles!

Technorati Tags:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive