Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Give me an Awww, and I will be happy.

This is not what I had intended to post today, but my computer crashed when I tried to download the new version of firefox. I'm a devoted firefox fan and 1.5 was released today. I should have just been satisfied with the old version. I think I hurt the little guys feelings, and this was payback.

After four hours of tinkering with my dumb laptop, I went to my doctor appointment. It turns out I have tendonitis, bursitis, a sprained neck, and a sprained shoulder. It doesn't get much better than this.

I got these injuries at work. My work station is not ergonomic at all. There are some really obnoxious people who slap you on the arm or on the back to say hello. That doesn't help to much either.

The good news is, I am so drugged out on the medication they have given me I can sit and stare into space. The bad news is, I am so drugged out on the medication they have given me I just sit and stare into space.

Hopefully tomorrow I can see through this medication induced haze and fix my computer to get to the images I need to post something that is not pathetic.

Technorati Tags:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive