Sunday, November 13, 2005

A Review, Nicole Richie, The Truth About Diamonds


I picked up a copy of Nicole Richie's book yesterday, and I've finished it already. Not because it is short, but it is because you just can't put it down. In the center of the book there are quite a few color pictures of Nicole, which is a nice bonus.

We are mostly outsiders looking in on Hollywood, but here we have a view from an insider. It's a novel, so it is fiction. Nicole writes the book as herself, and her characters seem to be a mixture of today's Hollywood It Girls. She writes with her usual wit and charm. It's Trashtastic and I am going to read it a second time.

The one negative thing I have to say though is, there are a lot of characters and in the beginning it is a bit confusing. I'm so busy trying to figure out who is who. Like, this one sounds like Paris, this could be Kimberly Stewart, and is this Shannon Dougherty?

If this were my first book, I would definitely be proud of it. It is the crown diamond in her tiara. Look out Paris, Nicole is famous all on her own.

Technorati Tags:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this book….its so great… I’ve heard of a book coming called “Broken” it seems pretty cool you can read more about it at www.brokenthenovel.com…they even have podcasts and stuff!

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive