Monday, November 14, 2005

Celebrity Compound Name Tags

When did the fascination of the melding together of two celebrity names to form a couple begin? My recollection is that it all started with Bennifer. The original starring Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck, not Bennifer 2 where Lopez was traded for Garner. I think it was Ted Casablanca from E! who began the name game.

You know you really made it when you've got a compound name tag. My all time favorite is Spederline. Which belongs to Britney Spears and Kevin Federline. I don't really like any of the other ones. Except for mine of course, which would be DeJesus. (pronounced Day Hay Zeus). Fredi's real name is Jesus, with the Spanish pronunciation of course. I knew our relationship was divine.

Technorati Tags:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive