Wednesday, November 02, 2005

NaNoWriMo Here We Go!


November is National Novel Writing Month.

Basically what you do is, you write a novel in thirty days. Starting November 1, and ending November 30. The novel needs to be a minimum of 50,000 words. It's all about quantity not quality so don't be scared. You can sign up at NaNoWriMo.org

I decided last month I was going to do it. I've never written a novel, so I'm going to be writing one now, bloggy style. What that means is, I set up a novel blog, and I am going to be adding a minimum of 1666.6666 words to the novel each day. Sounds fun right?

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive