Sunday, November 20, 2005

It should have been a sign, Internet Edition

WARNING: This post is only moderately funny

Lately I have been spending way to much time on the Internet. I decided to do a "It should have been a sign", dedicated to it.

It should have been a sign that I have been spending too much time on the Internet when:

In my head, I hear Susan Powter saying "Stop the Technology!"
I giggle every Tuesday night saying "I'm going to watch My Name is URL".
I call my dog, dogpile.
I call my Dad, dadpile.
I got tendonitis from typing.
I actually said out loud, "I've been so busy uploading all day, I need to go home and download".
I have certain people labeled as "spam".
I find myself wishing that some of the people I am speaking with had to go through "word verification" before they can make comments.
As I'm reading my Bible, I am praying for God to add a search button.
I started writing this post.

If you are experiencing any of these symptoms let them be a sign. Momentarily turn off the computer and "Stop The Technology".

Don't say I didn't warn you!

Technorati Tags:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive