Saturday, November 19, 2005

Phillip Morris says: "Talk to your kids about smoking"

I don't know how serious I can take this advice from a cigarrete manufacturer. I was half listening to a commercial, it was saying "Talk to your kids about smoking". It was actually quite endearing. I stopped what I was doing to watch it. I really thought it was a public service ad. At the end of the commercial it said log on to phillipmorris.com for more information. I was like, whoa, way to cover your butts Phillip Morris.

Of course I had to log on to see what they had. They dedicated quite a bit of bandwidth to their Parent Resource Center. To me, it's kind of like a hooker with HIV that says "I have HIV, so you may not want to sleep with me" for a commercial. But, after the shoot she is out leaning into some teenagers car offering her services. Craziness I tell ya!

Technorati Tags:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive