Saturday, November 05, 2005

New Jersey Gubernatorial Smackdown LIVE!

For those of you in the Tri-State Area, get ready. You are in for a great fight, er Gubernatorial Debate. Tonight on NBC at 7:00 Gubernatorial Candidates Jon Corzine and Doug Forrester will have a live debate.

Earlier in the week they had a heated radio debate. One of the issues they banged heads on was a Newark Hockey Arena. Tonight, it wouldn't surprise me if Jon Corzine pulls a hockey stick on Doug Forrester and beats him with it. Then you will see Doug wailing WHY! WHY! Nancy Kerrigan style. You see what hockey does Doug? Let those kids play on the roof. We don't need an arena for it. I wonder if audience members will be wearing big Styrofoam fingers?

I cannot wait until this election is over. Both of these candidates are acting like children. Jon Corzine is the big offender. Last night I had a dream the devil was on my shoulder whispering in my ear "Doug Forrester hates paraplegics". Then I heard another devil on my other shoulder say "Jon Corzine doesn't have his facts straight". They are invading my sleep!

I hope NBC doesn't use that pesky ten second delay. I want to see what happens tonight live. Hockey sticks may fly!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive