Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Conspiracy Theory

I am drawing this conclusion. Those pesky democrats are so opposed to President Bush's Social Security Reform they will do anything to get an "I told you so."

They are killing the elderly one tragedy at a time. First, there was the nursing home in Louisiana, then The Bus tragedy in Texas, and now it's a boat in upstate New York.

It's like they will do anything to keep the money in Social Security. I think planes are next.

On a serious note, what is happening here? It's just so sad that our precious elderly American people are dying so tragically.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the Conspiracy Theorys are real

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive