Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Creativity can be your buddy

I have been spending a bit of time by myself lately. Strange things are happening. I think it is the alone time and the combination of a Donald Trump quote. Mr. Trump said that "Everytime you say, that's a good one, you should write it down". After I read that, I started pay closer attention to everyday conversation. I also started to listen to myself more. It's working great. I'm becoming more creative.

Yesterday I said to Fredi "Was I talking about that with you?" He said, no. Then I realized, oh, I was thinking about that with myself. Then later I said, "You got that song stuck in my head!" He said "I never heard that song!" Then I remembered, I was the one singing that song, not him.

The more you listen to yourself the louder your voice will become. I find that to be facinating. I'm always working on something in my mind. Sure, sometimes you won't be able to sleep at night because your are brainstorming. That is a small price to pay for a little creativity. When I start going out and meeting myself places, then I will start to worry. Until then I'm going under the guise of "creative".

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive