Wednesday, October 19, 2005

High-ho the dery-o I called 911

Think of the melody to The Farmer In The Dell...

I called nine one one
I called nine one one
I called nine one one
on my neighbors last night

The police went to their house
The police went to their house
The police went to their house
and told them to shut up

I can't believe I did that. I hate confrontation. I have been putting up with those people since they moved next door last January.

They wouldn't shut up (as usual), and it was after midnight. First I asked them nicely to be quiet, they got louder. Then I started to yell to them to be quiet. Well, that didn't sit too well with them either. They started trying to scare me by banging on my walls. They were banging so hard the pictures started shaking and I thought a fist was going to come through my wall.

Don't mess with a 350 pound redneck when he is angry! I let the professionals deal with it. At least I got a song out of it.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive