Saturday, October 29, 2005

A Knight in Shining, Abercrombie?

So I'm at work yesterday, and this dude comes up to me at the mall yelling Brand X* Cable is trash! He won't stop, he is saying it over and over. I don't know what I am supposed to do, there is a big crowd of people around. So I laugh and say "well thank you". He then says, "You're great, but Brand X* Cable is trash!" He was yelling it right at my face.

Just then, one of the Abercrombie & Fitch Guys walked by and said "Did he just say Brand X* Cable is Trash?" I said, "yep, that's what he said". So the Abercrombie Guy says "Dude, so is your wife, but you don't hear me yelling that!"

Doh! I didn't say a word....

*name of my employer omitted and replaced with Brand X for confidentiality reasons.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive