Thursday, October 20, 2005

Hey Madonna! Would you watch The Kaballah Channel? Well, if there was one.

I was watching TV the other day, and Madonna said she doesn't let her kids watch TV. That was a slap in the face. Here she is on television saying that TV is garbage. I'm watching her on TV so what's up with that? I read between the lines, what Madonna was really saying was, and I fake quote "You watch TV so you are stupid. So stupid in fact, that I make money from you watching me. I'm not stupid, I don't support people by watching their trash, nor do I allow my children to watch it. I'm better than you. You are not on TV and if you were, I wouldn't watch you anyway. I'm laughing at you, all the way to the bank."

TV in itself is not bad. Of course there is plenty of trash on television, don't watch the trash. Television can be very educational. Lets say you are an aspiring soccer player. You watch the soccer channel to learn from the best players in the world. Not everyone is like Mrs. Guy Ritchie and can afford a top notch soccer trainer.

Last I checked, movies go to Television eventually right? Madonnas husband is a Movie producer. Is she saying his work is trash too? I mean, I know hers can be quite trashy, but I'm not familiar with Guy Ritchie's work.

I'm really surprised she didn't get any bad press for her comments. I bet her next endeavor is going to be funding and owning The Kaballah Channel. I wonder if she would let her kids watch that?

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive