Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Today I decided I was going to create an audioblog of this blog. I guess what made me come to that conclusion was that I like reading my posts to people. They seem to laugh more when I read it to them, I can convey my emotion better. Who am I kidding, I just want attention.

So now you can have Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go. You can download it to your iPod or MP3 player and listen on your way to work, or where ever it is you are going. I hope you like it!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive