Thursday, October 13, 2005

There are no insignificant people, only insignificant words

I've never been one for small talk. For some reason lately I've been prone to the old how are you? I never liked asking that question unless I want an honest answer.
I don't like to say words just to say them, they have to mean something.

Classic small talk: Hi, how are you? Fine thanks, and you? In Spanish: Hola, como esta? Bien, y tu? Blah blah blah it goes on and on. I think the best way to avoid the small talk rut is to give honest answers and ask honest questions. In a word, care.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive