Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Verizon is the DEVIL

I have to rant here before I blow up! I hate Verizon. Last year, I was thinking about starting a business. I called Verizon to inquire about yellow pages advertising. I spoke to a lying cheat of a sales rep named Richard Cassanova.

Anyway, he took my information and said now we can verify that I have all of your information correct, and when you call me back after you start the business I will have everything ready.

I never started the business, and that guy tricked me and took me to third party verification. No one there will return my calls. He was let go about a month after this happened. I'm sure because he tricked other clients as well.

Now a collection agency says I owe them $1500 and I am so frustrated! They are accusing me of lying. I am telling the truth and to top it all off, they built a website without my permission with my work phone number as the contact number! I only found out about it because I was contacted by someone. So not only did they wrongly stick me with a $1500 bill, they put my job in jeopardy.

Don't ever call them asking any questions, you may unknowingly give up your first born. They will come to get it.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive