Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Top 10 things about me that may (or may not) surprise you

10. Peace signs annoy me. Drawings and hand signals, and I'm not exactly sure why.
9. I have a biological Step-Father.
8. I learned to read in one hour, when I was four.
7. I think Harry Potter is completely EVIL.
6. I went to three different colleges but never graduated from any of them.
5. I'm a workaholic.
4. I'm on the Presidents Christmas Card List.
3. I adhere to Jewish dietary laws.
2. I cannot write about myself in the third person as much as I would like to try.
1. Jesus is my homeboy.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive