Saturday, October 08, 2005

Things that make you go, Yum

I have to share this recipe. I was experimenting the other day and I struck gold. I call it Potato Heaven.

What you'll need:

8 Small Russet Potatoes
1 Teaspoon Fresh Rosemary
1 Tablespoon Fresh Cut Chives
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 Tablespoons Butter
1/2 to 1 Cup Sour Cream (I prefer 1/2, others prefer more)
3 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
Kosher Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to taste.

What you'll do:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Using a brush, lightly coat a medium sized baking dish with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Wash and cube the Potatoes. Leave the skins on.
Mince the Garlic
Put your potatoes and garlic into the baking dish.
Add your butter, salt,pepper,chives and rosemary
Mix the ingredients lightly
Grate your Parmesan Cheese on top
Bake Covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes*

When you take them out of the oven, they should be very tender and slightly golden brown. Add in your sour cream and enjoy!

*Baking times may vary depending on the size of your potato cubes.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive