Monday, October 17, 2005

Where do I come up with this stuff?

Dreams are funny things. Sometimes they are visions from above, and sometimes they come from other places. This one, I think is a mixture of watching Problem Child yesterday and some of my insecurities. There were nuns and an orphanage in the movie, and I would like to make more humanitarian efforts.

Last night I had a dream that I met Mother Teresa. She was in a sleeping bag at an orphanage and I gave her a hug and squeezed her arm in adoration. Her arm was real skinny.

In my dream, my fiance worked in Pac Sun. (He's a mechanic in real life so go figure.) Well, Mother Teresa went into Pac Sun to get some ROXY underwear. They were something Raquel Welch would have worn and were UGG inspired. They were all fuzzy, cute, and definitely sexy. Since my fiance was working, she was asking him to help her pick out the right pair for her. I think she was going someplace on a mission that was real cold.

I was so confused. On one hand, it's Mother Teresa, on the other hand it's Mother Teresa! My fiance is picking out sexy underwear with Mother Teresa. How am I supposed to feel about that?

Then I woke up, and was confused. It's now three hours later and I'm still confused. I feel so traumatized. My mind knows this didn't happen and it's really funny. ROXY doesn't even make that kind of underwear. Sheesh!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive