Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'm iced cool

I like to call myself unique for not doing a few things. People may think of me as strange, but perception is in the eye of the beholder.

I never drank iced tea. As a child I just never tried it. I've always been a water drinker, and now at my age to say I've never tasted iced tea is great for like three seconds of attention. I thought that had to be the most random thing. Until I met Saev. She's my best friend. She had me beat, she had never left the island of Oahu.

I asked her, is that so you can get some shock value from people, like me with iced tea? Saev said no, she just didn't leave the island because of her commitments. Then she had to go to Maui for work, and now I've got her beat again because I still didn't drink iced tea. Yeah baby, I'm iced cool.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive