Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'm 100% Popular

Last night was my youngest sisters birthday party. She turned eight yesterday. It was a fun party. Kids always like me, and I'm not exactly sure why. Fredi says it's because I pay attention to them.

When I got there the kids were watching a movie with the Olsen Twins. They all dropped the movie to say hello. I only made it down three steps and then I got jumped on. I can't believe I was more popular that Mary Kate and Ashley.

My step mom thought I was one of the kids twice yesterday. You know I loved that. At one point, when we were painting, everyone had to change their seat when I came in the room to sit by me. You know I loved that too. As we were painting, one of the kids, Todd said to me, "Deanna, you are 100% popular". He's seven, and I told him that was the sweetest thing ever.

I love kids, they are so interesting. They always know what is hip and cool. I have more fun being one of the kids. Adults usually sit around and act boring. Kids like to dance, sing, swim, and do art projects. They don't always get all of my jokes, like last night when one of the girls said her Dad was coming at 7:45. I then told them my Dad was coming at 7:29.

When I was a teenager, I used to tell my Mom "I can't wait to have a kid so I can have somebody to play with." Now I have my daughter, my two younger sisters and of all of their friends. I've got tons of kids to play with!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Deanna Your 100% popular just
like me.
Did you see my Blog yet. I have my friends acting stupid on there.
It's not quite Stupid audio for you to laugh at but it's close.
signed Anonymous person
(Rachel)

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive