Saturday, October 22, 2005

This one time, in Strawbridges

I feel like that girl from American Pie who always said "This one time, at band camp" But anyway here goes...

This one time, I was in Strawbridges(all the funny stuff happens there). This woman was playing Marco Polo. She yelled "Mar-co!" So I yelled "Po-lo!" She started coming closer "Mar-co!" Again, I popped up and yelled "Po-lo!" She was looking right at me and didn't even try to tag me! She yelled it a third time "Marco!" Just then her son comes running up to her and she says "Marco! Where were you?" I just yelled "Sorry!" and ran away laughing.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive